Refreshed and updated now on regular basis.
Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn presence increased and linked to website.
Weekly newsletter, 5 divisional newsletters (NZAAA, NZHA, Training & Development, Engineering & Supply and UAVNZ), specific purpose newsletter mail-outs (e.g. Alexandra Airspace).
Networking with members
Industry conference, divisional meetings, member functions in regions (Christchurch), and end of year parliamentary function.
Press releases and articles
A number of press releases were issued on subjects including UAVs, aviation accidents, the safety of agricultural aviation, Aviation Conference week, Aviation NZ Awards and NZAAA Awards. This resulted in a wide range of media interviews (newspaper, radio and TV) with coverage including snippets, articles, columns and coverage in social media with expert opinions provided on topics including UAVs, aviation safety, pilot shortages and salaries in aviation.
- 18,693 unique visits to website (12 months ended 14 November)
- Combined Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn following of 1115 ( 824 12 months ago). CE has 704 LinkedIn followers
- Weekly newsletter circulation 1360 with 30% opening (50%+ member opening).
- Divisional newsletters - very specific circulation but 65%+ opening
- New Zealand Aviation stand at Singapore Airshow in February