cart Shopping Cart CART: 0 ITEMS

The Government and industry have introduced a number of Covid-19 Relief packages and advisory services which are relevant to aviation companies


All information can be accessed from one website: http://www.connected.govt.nz/

·        Further education and training options, including apprenticeship support

·        Wage subsidies and other COVID-19 economic and business support measures

·        Advice on starting up a new business

·        Government funded programmes 

WHAT’S NEW

lloydweb-removebg-preview

Member information

For any member newsletters and member only links
click here

Updated COVID-19 SoPs New

click here

johnnich burned

Weekly newsletter

As members will know, Aviation NZ is a 30% shareholder in Aspeq.  The Aviation Federation holds the other 70%.  Aspeq held its AGM yesterday. read more

 
john cook burned (1)

Engineering and Supply Newsletter

The General Election is over, and we have a Labour Government for the next 3 years and the new Minister of Transport is Michael Wood MP for Mt Roskill
read more

gordon burned-270

Training and Development Urgent Note LinkedIn Learning Licences

A very quick update on the border and info on LinkedIn learning, an opportunity for your international students.
read more

joe1 burned

Commercial Aviation Sector Impact Report

April - June 2020, produced by the Performance monitoring and assurance group of CAA

read more

TOP REASONS TO JOIN AVIATION NEW ZEALAND

READ MORE

ico-2 ADVOCACY

25 major submissions in 2019 to a wide range of regulatory agencies. Regular surveys for member input into the submissions

 

ico-3 EXPERTISE

  • General advice and Problem solving for members and agencies. Access to the leading people in the industry

 

 

ico-4 Members only Resources

Templates and business efficiency advice, COVID SoPs, webinars, kept up to date on key issues

 

ico-5 COMMUNICATIONS

Weekly and divisional newsletters, networking opportunities, conference discounts, n3 savings
STRATEGIC PARTNERS
  • Name Black on White-258-223
  •  
 
CONTACT US
Phone: +64 4 472 2707
Hours: 0830 -1800
Monday to Friday
 
Level 5 ,
5 Willeston Street,
Wellington 6011,
New Zealand

 
 
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Email*