Terms of Reference
The division will:
- provide leadership
- encourage, promote and protect the general development of the training, research and development industry;
- encourage open, honest and constructive relationships between members;
- provide information and advice relevant to members, especially where it leads to greater professionalism, improved performance and productivity;
- prepare divisional positions and develop a united voice;
- conduct, hold or promote activities, including collaboration, which support the development of the division, its members and the aviation industry generally;
- develop and implement an agreed work plan; and
- work constructively with Aviation New Zealand and its other divisions.
Chairman: Gordon Alexander – ASPEQ.
Committee: Ashok Poduval – Massey School of Aviation, Ian Calvert – Ardmore FS, Giles Witney – Nelson Aviation College, Peter Randle, Sharon Cooke – Airways NZ, Richard Small, Peter Stockwell – CTC Aviation, Ben Langley – Aviation Projects, Mike Newman – Ardmore FS, Chris Kriechbaum - Air NZ, Allan Moulai - ServiceIQ and Richard Beaton - RNZAF appointee.
Training and Development Division
Code of Practice available here